A globally aware college, Ringwood Secondary enjoys a small number of overseas fee-paying students currently from China, Korea and Vietnam. Students mix in a Form Assembly with the College International Prefects and refugee students from Burma who are in our bridging program.
Celebrations, activities and mentoring foster harmony and integration. Homestay families are involved in functions and the International Coordinator also mentors students, arranges visits and excursions whilst working closely with families.
Exchange students also join for a short period of time from many countries. English as Another Language is taught and ‘Connect’ leaders also interact to promote engagement.
Overseas trips to Thailand, France and the Performing Arts World Tour cement our place on the global stage. We also enjoy visits from our sister schools – Lycee Tessier in Bitche, France and Montfort College in Chiang Mai, Thailand. We have been delighted to have students and teachers from the school Gymnazium and Black Band of Usti nad Orlici in The Czech Republic and from Adams Grammar in England visit.
Often teachers visit from sister schools in England, and also from Korea, Denmark and China.
- Auditorium with multi-tiered seating
- Fully resourced library
- Nurses station
- VCE study area
- Mod grass tennis courts
- Outdoor area
- Wellbeing Centre
- Canteen offering a range of healthy snacks and meals
- Careers Resource Centre
- Specialist music rooms and practice rooms
- Fully networked computer laboratories
- Well equipped Science laboratories
- Home Economics (Food Technology) Centre
- Fully equipped wood/metal workshops
Key Contact Details:
International Student Coordinator
For further information please visit the Victorian Government Schools International Students Program [email protected]
- Ringwood Secondary College is accredited under the Department of Education and Training’s CRICOS registration (CRICOS provider name and code: Department of Education and Training, 00861K). For further information refer to www.study.vic.gov.au.